Job Type: Full-time
• Developing front end website architecture with high-security appliance.
• Develop, record, and maintain advanced web-based PHP applications on the WordPress platform Front and Back-end development of WordPress sites, leveraging JSON and web application frameworks, create and customize PHP themes/plugins.
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Good understanding of content management systems.
• Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
• Creative and open to new ideas.
• Developing back-end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and apply these to a variety of projects as applicable.
• On-time delivery and own quality of work, ensuring it meets the technical standards of the department.
• Ability to take ownership, manage projects and communicate technical issues.
Technical skills needed:
• HTML (Required)
• Photoshop 7 (Required)
• Adobe Illustrator (Required)
• CSS (Required)
• Responsive Web Design (Required)
• Bootstrap (Required)
• Java Script (Required)